1. I require 20% of the quoted total upfront, even with payment plans. It is nonrefundable.
2. Payment is made through Stripe, a trusted platform. I can send an invoice with a place to enter ACH banking information or your debit card information via email. You may also pay over the phone.
3. For a multi-payment plan, we will agree on pay dates in the contract, and those payments will be made automatically on those days.
4. Authors may divide their total into several payments. I require the 20% retainer, but the rest may be paid in any amount at any time between the beginning of the contract and three months after we complete our project.
5. I only accept U.S. currency at this time.
6. If a payment is declined, I will stop working on the project until it is resolved. No judgment! Just a safety measure.
7. If payments are declined for more than two months, I will send to collections.
Copyright ©2022 Abbey McLaughlin Editorial Services, Abigail Espinoza.